Some of Our Clients Have Included...
- WHYY-TV Philadelphia
- New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission
- United States District Court: Eastern District of Arkansas
- Compass Mark
- On-Time Staffing, Inc.
- St. Joseph's University
- West Chester University
- Thom Stecher & Associates
- Bob Randall Associates, Inc.
- The Hispanic Family Council
- The Lower Merion School District
- Hatboro-Horsham School District
- The North Penn School District
- The Pottsgrove Area School District
What We Will Do For You
Opn.Wyd Diversity Training will...
...customize all trainings to meet the specific needs of your organization. No one-size-fits-all methods here.
...equip you with the skills, strategies and knowledge that will lead your organization to become its most productive, inclusive and cost-effective.
...furnish you with the tools and solutions that no other company working in our field can offer.
In fact, we have been generating successful, proven results for more than a decade. Just see what our clients say...
Who We Are
A Message from Principal/Owner, Mark C. Good
I just wanted to reach out to let you know a little about who we are at Opn.Wyd. After taking a look at what we have to offer you, if you have not done so already, please contact our competitors. We are confident that we have what it takes to get you where you wish to go and you will be back in touch with us so that we may move forward to assist you. Here is some information about who we are that may help you:
- Our entire staff consists of highly qualified specialists from diverse backgrounds and professions with extensive training and experience working with all kinds of audiences ready or not to participate in the trainings on the topics in which we specialize.
- But we do not go about it by creating upheaval within your organization, as is frequently the concern.
- Many who have participated in our trainings, programs or courses have actually disclosed that their usual professional obligations have become more streamlined and less tedious because of what they learned from Opn.Wyd.
- You see, none of our trainings or programs are designed to polarize, lay blame, or dispense guilt. Instead, they are all designed to create a more productive and and unified working environment.
- We work with you before every training or program begins to assess your needs, understand the audience and customize a specific training designed just for you.
- In other words, we meet you where you are, not where we think you should be. Our trainers speak with you not at you.
- There are specific steps that are necessary in making diversity work for every organization. And just being diverse will not get you there.
- That is why the basis for all of our trainings and programs is our uniquely designed "5 Variables That Make Diversity Work" that only Opn.Wyd can offer - because we created it.
- They really work!! Our clients say so. Why else would we still be out here making a difference for you!
If you wish to help your organization to become more productive and to enjoy the process in getting there, please take a look at all we have to offer you and then feel free to contact Opn.Wyd at anytime.
Leave it to us. We know how to get you there.
Mark C. Good, M.Ed., Principal/Owner
Opn.Wyd Diversity Training
Why Diversity Matters
In 2008, Scott E. Page a professor of complex systems, political science and economics at the University of Michigan, designed an equation which mathematically proves that “diversity actually trumps ability” when it comes to problem solving and prediction within schools and businesses. In 2002, Urban Studies Theorist, Richard Florida found through extensive research that “an appreciation for diversity” is an integral component on which entire American cities “prosper (economically) or board up and empty out.” Yet despite this demonstrated data, diversity is still a concept that is often ill-defined, misunderstood and even considered irrelevant when influencing the success of smaller entities such as businesses, schools, and non-profits.
if an appreciation for diversity has been proven to make companies, the education sector and even entire cities prosper both in productivity and economically why would anyone hesitate to move forward in pursuing diversity training for your staff?
Think about it! The data does not lie. Opn.Wyd is dedicated to help you reach your highest potential. Feel free to be in touch when you are ready to get there. We want to see you succeed!!